Tuesday 23 June 2015

Introduction to media

Hello Media Friends!

The reason why I chose Media Studies is because my older brother has done it for his GCSE's so he will be able to help me out with my work.

The part I am looking forward to doing the most is making videos and taking shoots for the videos.

The knowledge I hope to learn is editing and using photo shop as I do make my own you tube videos which are good but could be improved.

The grade that I am realistically trying to get in media is a B because I know it is always possible to get an A or A* but I hope first time I get a B.

The last t.v program I watched was humans which is a show where a new type of robots are introduced and are programmed to do certain things. In a certain episode an actual human is told by the robot it can look after her kid better. shocking!!

I think that appears to +18 because it can get awkward at some points and it definitely gets gory. I think that the reason why it appeals to them... I'm not really sure to be honest.

The most recent technology I used in the last 24 hours is my Iphone 5s, a pc, my t.v.

The device I use the most is my phone because I can do a lot of things on it such as upload from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-6G911eCvg

I think that the jurassic world trailer would fit into adventure because it is all around greenery and they search for things or adventure to find things. It may also fit into action though.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyriq
    Great start - I am looking forward to seeing Humans too :)
    WWW- You have started thinking about target audience and justification for marketing to specific groups.
    EBI- In your trailer task, could you please make sure you think about connotation (effect on the audience) as well as denotation (what you see) eg Jurassic Park has dinosaur CGI effects. This would appeal to people who are interested in scientific advancement and history. It gives the audience scares and the opportunity to see how humans cope with interaction with the dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete